"Why should you dedicate any of your very precious and limited minutes, every day, to meditation? Simply put, because it creates more time. Would you be willing to invest 2 percent of your day if you knew it would improve the other 98 percent?"
Emily Fletcher

The Author of this Quote

Authors

Emily Fletcher

Founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance.