Better results through science and strategy.
A renowned expert on how exceptional leaders and teams liberate untapped capacities and excel under pressure, Robert K. Cooper has done pioneering work on innovation, the practical application of emotional intelligence and the neuroscience of leadership. Robert’s articles have been widely published, and his books have sold over four million copies. In his book Get Out of Your Own Way: Five Keys to Exceeding Everyone’s Expectations, Robert offers a completely new method for excelling while reducing your daily workload that is based in timeless wisdom and the latest neuroscience. With a little help, your brain is capable of changing unproductive habits into positive ones that will move you toward what you want, beyond what anyone thought you could accomplish, getting remarkable results with remarkable ease. Get Out of Your Own Way teaches you how to seize moments of opportunity to reach your full potential and live the life you want by teaching you to choose what really matters.
PhilosophersNotes on Robert Cooper's Books All PhilosophersNotes
Newsflash: You're only using 10% of your potential. Max. Good news is Robert Coopers' got a lot of awesome Ideas on how we can rock "the other 90%"! In this Note, we’ll look at the power of syntropy (entropy = a tendency for things to break down whereas syntropy = the tendency for things to perfect themselves), lighthouses (know your values and be a lighthouse, not a weathervane) and other such goodness.